Network Consulting Team Manager, TDP Consulting (formally Entre Computer Center)
July 1995 – Aug 2000
Upon hiring with Entre Computer Center, an organization that focused on Technical Consulting for Educational Institutions, developed and recruited a team of 3 Network Engineers and 7 “Break/Fix” Technicians, to support the growing demand for technology based solutions within the corporate sector. This customer base grew 100+ Companies throughout Northeast Indiana. Performed server maintenance, disaster recovery consultation, cabling and software support on Microsoft and Novell Platforms. Acted as Project Manager, ensuring implementation, due diligence and completion of projects based on agreed upon timelines and Statements of Work (SOW).
- Oversaw and managed Service Level Agreements (SLA) and contracts to ensure compliance within set standards.
- Conducted recruiting to establish a highly skilled technical team, a team with low attrition rate and high customer satisfaction rating.
- Established a knowledge sharing program that ensured a proper dissemination of information throughout the team. This included formal training, lunch and learns and a technical knowledge base.
- Designed and implemented customer call-center support procedures and customer network design
strategy for sales and marketing teams.
- Recognized for outstanding quality of customer service with numerous customer-support awards and personal commendation from clients.
NOTE – Entre Computer was subsequently purchased by Sayers computer source in 1997 for its market share in the Education arena. TDP was an offshoot company that continued to focus on the private sector, but ultimately went out of business in 2000.